struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ravichandra C" <ravichand...@ivycomptech.com>
Subject RE: YUI and S2 : problem in rendering date component
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 12:51:29 GMT
Hi,

I think in that case, I need to put a string text box and convert the
entered string value to Date by using java conversion on server submit.
Is it possible for me to avoid all this? i.e. on user entry from the
calendar component the date should come baack instead of converting and
then validating it.

Any ideas?

Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:newton.dave@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 6:16 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: YUI and S2 : problem in rendering date component

Why not use the YUI calendar component?

I'd be wary of mixing multiple JavaScript libraries simply because they
may
do different DOM manipulations on load, have specific load order
requirements, and who knows what else.

Jeremy already explained some of the load/instantiation issues. I don't
think
repeatedly posting your question is going to produce significantly
different
results.

Dave

--- ravi_eze <ravichandrac@ivycomptech.com> wrote:
> My implementation is as follows:
>
> I have a page that displays a datetimepicker provided by
struts2(2.0.9).