struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: datetimepicker version 2.0.11 issue
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:37:59 GMT
--- "Rose India (http://www.roseindia.net)" <abcd@roseindiatechnologies.com>
wrote:
> A small change is required to get the desired output.
> You can find answer here at
> http://www.roseindia.net/answers/viewanswers/29.html with source code.

This link is to a post with the **opposite** requirement of the question
being asked: the question was how do I **allow** editing via the textfield.
This link answers (or may answer, anyway) the question of how to **only**
allow editing via the popup. That's backwards.

I guess I'd prefer it if, when you attempted to answer questions, you just
posted an answer, rather than constantly trying to drive traffic to your
site.

Dave