struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: [S2] IE does not refresh page
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:25:52 GMT
carmi_cd wrote:
> Hi i have program that when the user input data in the form and clicked the
> save button, it should display list of records that reflects changes made in
> the record edited thru the form. In Firefox it works perfectly but in IE the
> list does not reflect the changes made. It was refreshing the list before
> but when I put the ShowLoadingText="false" in my save button, It does not
> refresh the list anymore.
> I really need to put the ShowLoadingText="false" property in my save button
> to solve the issue in IE which is not retrieving the values from the form.
>
> Please help me. how should I solve this. thanks again in advance.

Setting showLoadingText="false" itself shouldn't affect this.

Is the submit reaching your action?
Is the list that's refreshed the response from the action? Or is the
refresh via a topic? Or refresh by some other means?
Does your response contain any inline javascript? Or dojo widgets/ajax tags?

The only other thing that frequently doesn't work is including inline
javascript in the responses and expecting theme to execute at a
particular time.
Which version of struts are you using btw?

regards,
 Jeromy Evans