struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: datetimepicker (type="time") problem
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:13:15 GMT
Your JSP below looks correct.

If the date picker is on the same page and is working, all I can think
of is an ID conflict or the time picker is using the wrong theme.

Have a look at the generated HTML to ensure the dojo tag is included and
looks right.
Ensure there's no ID conflict with the other date picker
Ensure it's using the ajax theme
Use FireBug to ensure all the required resources are being loaded (no
404 not found errors)

I don't use it any more but when I did the JSP looked like this:

<s:datetimepicker name="incomingAnswer" displayFormat="h:mm a"
                  type="time"
                  value="%{defaultAnswerTime}"
                  required="true"/>