struts-user mailing list archives

From Giovanni Azua <g...@imc.nl>
Subject Re: Need a Help
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:28:04 GMT
As far as I can tell, yes it can be done in the same Eclipse. If you
already have a
web application development setup using Eclipse then the only thing you
would require
to be able to use Struts in your application is just to drop the
relevant jars in e.g.
struts2 core, plugins etc and configure your web.xml

That said, I permanently use MyEclipse plugin and I am very happy with it
specially when it comes to Web development.

regards,
Giovanni