struts-user mailing list archives

From Nuwan Chandrasoma <mymail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 sesionExpired page
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:35:44 GMT
Hi,

Why dont you check for a particular attribute you have added to the
session in your interceptor.

eg:- when a user login you add the attribute logedin to true.
       session.setAttribute("logedin","true");

       and in the incerceptor you check if its there or null, if its not
there or null that means the session has expired.

Thanks,

Nuwan
(http://code.google.com/p/struts2-ssl-plugin/)