struts-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Thoms <oliver.th...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: How to add prinr option ?
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 12:38:14 GMT

Since printing would be platform depending there seems
to be no universal answer.

If you are programming for IE clients I would suggest

use  window.print
or   window.document.execCommand('Print', , );

Encapsule it in an own Javascript function (for how
just google "javascrpt print" or refer to a JS board)
perhaps with an id as param (so you can print just
specific named parts of your page)

And call your function in the onclick of a nice
button...

*****************************************************DISCLAIMER*****************************************************

> > This message and/or attachment(s) contained here
> are confidential,
> proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
> > Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected
> by law. The
> information is solely intended for the entity it is
> > addressed to. If you are not the intended
> recipient of this message, it
> is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
> > print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
> any part of it. If
> you have received this e-mail in error,
> > please notify the sender immediately and delete
> the message.

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> user-help@struts.apache.org

*****************************************************DISCLAIMER*****************************************************

> This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are
> confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its
> customers.
> Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by
> law. The information is solely intended for the
> entity it is
> addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient
> of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read,
> forward,
> print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or
> any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in
> error,
> please notify the sender immediately and delete the
> message.

      Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's:
http://de.yahoo.com/set