struts-user mailing list archives

From RajiR <rajeswar...@yahoo.com>
Subject struts2+Spring+Hibernate Integration
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:22:28 GMT

Hi,

As struts2 comes along with spring integration with
struts2-spring-plugin-2.0.11.jar,after starting the tomcat server its unable
to load that jar and getting an exception as:

SEVERE: Exception starting filter struts2
Unable to load bean: type:com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory
class:org.apache.struts2.spring.StrutsSpringObjectFactory - bean -
jar:file:/E:/Struts2WorkSpace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/SampleStruts2/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-spring-plugin-2.0.11.jar!/struts-plugin.xml:30:132
org/springframework/context/ApplicationContextAware

......com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.register(XmlConfigurationProvider.java:180)
        ... 24 more

What is the reason for this?I have checked whether I have loaded same jar
double times,but tht's not tht problem.what might b the reason?Does any body
came across this one?

Also,the link:
http://www.roseindia.net/struts/hibernate-spring/integrate.shtml helps in
integrating struts1+hibernate+springs.But, since I would like to work with
struts2+Hibernate+Spring,what modifications I have to do to satisfy my
requirement?Since action forms concept is not there in struts2...!!!

Thanks.