struts-user mailing list archives

From Paranoid_Fabio <paranoid_fa...@yahoo.it>
Subject Tabbed panel problem
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:57:37 GMT

Hello. I try to explain the problem as cleary as possible:
I want to manage a jsp with two views: mainPage.jsp is a jsp with a tabbed
panel. In the tabbed panel I've two tabs. In each tab calls an action and
shows the resulting jsp correctly. Here's the code of mainPage.jsp tabbed
panel:

<s:tabbedPanel id="upload_options">
				<s:url id="mu" action="showManual"/>
				<s:div id="manual_upload_tab" key="ContentUploadMain.Option.1"
theme="ajax"             href="%{mu}">

   				</s:div>
				<s:div id="auto_upload_tab" key="ContentUploadMain.Option.2"
theme="ajax">
				<s:text name="manual" />
   			</s:div>
			</s:tabbedPanel>

where the second tab is not implemented. The first tab shows the jsp
resulting from the call to the action "showManual", the jsp is
"ManualContentUpload.jsp"
When I post the form in this page, I get the ManualContentUpload action
invoked:

 <action name="ManualContentUpload"
class="actions.contents.upload.ManualUpload">
        <result name="success">/pages/UploadSuccess.jsp</result>
        <result name="error">/pages/ManualContentUpload.jsp</result>
        <result name="input">/pages/ManualContentUpload.jsp</result>
        <result name="upload_denied"
type="redirect">/pages/UploadDenied.jsp</result>
     </action>

What I want is that all the resulting jsp's still be shown in the tab of the
panel. How I can do this?

Thank you for help!