struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Wyatt" <jwy...@itree.com.au>
Subject [S2] ajax themed submits
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:10:18 GMT
I raised a JIRA ticket a while ago (
<https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1930> WW-1930  ) about the value
of a <s:submit> tag not being set on the Action if the submit was ajax
themed... apparently the problem was fixed in Struts2 release 2.1.

I'm hoping to get my hands on the fix, but, although 2.1 has been released,
it doesn't seem to be marked as a GA or "Best available" release on the
apache S2 website.  I'm wondering,  is release 2.1 generally considered
production ready, or still needing some revisions?

Thanks in advance, regards

Jason

-----
Falun Dafa  Truth - Compassion - Forbearance

A mind & body practice under persecution in China

 <http://www.faluninfo.net/> http://www.faluninfo.net