struts-user mailing list archives

From Mufaddal Khumri <mkhu...@allegrocentral.com>
Subject ActionErrors - is there a way to manually look them up ? ...
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:53:52 GMT
I am using ftl templates for the view and want to have access to the
collection that has all the error messages in the view.

(<@s.actionerror/> just lists all the error messages one after the
other.)

So, if i have a form like such:
<form>
	Email: <input type='textfield' name='email' value='${email?if_exists}'>
	First Name: <input type='textfield' name='firstName' value='$
{firstName?if_exists}'>
	Last Name: <input type='textfield' name='lastName' value='${lastName?
if_exists}'>
</form>

Is there a way for me to get the error for the individual field
manually in the ftl? i.e. by looking up some key in some context? for
eg: ${email_errormessage}?

Thanks