struts-user mailing list archives

From "Otto, Frank" <o...@delta-barth.de>
Subject AW: struts2/dojo: duplicate events (struts 2.0.11)
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:11:52 GMT
hi,

has no one an idea?

kind regards,

frank

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Otto, Frank [mailto:otto@delta-barth.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2008 12:18
An: 'user@struts.apache.org'
Betreff: struts2/dojo: duplicate events (struts 2.0.11)

hi,

I have a ajax div (div1) in another ajax div (divGrp1). I publish the event "refreshDivGrp1"
to divGrp1, the div1 was recreate and the event "refreshDiv1" was subscribed twice.
Here are the debug messages:

DEBUG: [divGrp1] Listening to refreshDivGrp1 to refresh
DEBUG: [div1] Listening to refreshDiv1 to refresh
DEBUG: [div1] Listening to refreshDiv1 to refresh

Now, if the event refreshDiv1 was published, the notifyTopics of div1 will be send twice too.

My code:

<s:div theme="ajax"
               id="divGrp1"
               href="%{myURL}"
               executeScripts="true"
               listenTopics="refreshDivGrp1 "/>
	<s:div theme="ajax"
           href="%{myURL}"
           listenTopics="refreshDiv1"
           notifyTopics="otherEvent"
           id="div1"
           executeScripts="true">
    </s:div>

</s:div>

If I create the div1 three or more times, the otherEvent was called three or more too.
Is this a bug of struts2/dojo? Is there a workaround?

kind regards,

frank