struts-user mailing list archives

From specdev2 <fraa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How does one get the "validate" method to be called?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:49:41 GMT

Right now, I am forced to define a different namespace for each group of
actions with a different default stack.

Unlike the example discussed thus far, my action definitions don't specify
an interceptor.
The code posted is a little unique in that only this action uses the shown
set of interceptors.

So, this is what I do:
package x-name namespace X -> default stack -> actions
package y-name  namespace Y -> different default stack -> actions

I wish I did not have to define a different namespace just to be able to
define different default stacks.