struts-user mailing list archives

From jwpronto <jweinst...@gmail.com>
Subject s:action with validation failure of form submit
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:41:55 GMT

Hi All -

I have an s:action tag embedded in a JSP. The s:action populates a List in
the request which a select box uses to populate.

When there is a validation failure the s:action tag is not being called.

The interesting thing is that I have this exact setup on a previous page
(this is a 3 page form) and the s:action does render on validation failure,
so I'm not sure why, only on page 2, this s:action tag is failing to get
called.

It works in normal scenarios and only fails when a validation error occurs.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Jon