struts-user mailing list archives

From gundakiran <gundaki...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts2 - disabling the formatting
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 05:26:12 GMT

I am using Struts2.0.8. By default tags like <s:text..> , <s:checkbox
fieldValue=${questionId} /> etc.. giving the value with commas (Ex: 2456 is
displaying as 2,456). I don't want comma to be displayed. One way is to
specify the format in .properties file and set the format such a way that
comma doesn't appear. But I want to disable this behavior in entire site.
Any Idea on how I can disable this feature so that I get the numbers without
any commas?

Thanks
Kiran