struts-user mailing list archives

From shai200 <shai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Outputting raw HTML with s:property tag
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 02:35:53 GMT

OK, here's what I'm doing: I am generating forms from external data. Meaning,
I have some XML files, based on which, I am generating a form.

Normally I could do this without Actions, but rather include a bean into a
JSP file (am I right about that?)

However, I also need to use request and response information, and that is
why I was trying to do this through an action.

Perhaps you have some suggestions for me?

Thanks.