struts-user mailing list archives

From "Filipe David Manana" <fdman...@ieee.org>
Subject Struts2 redirect action result type and URI query string
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:44:54 GMT
Hi,

I want to do a redirection to an action based on the result name of some
other action.
The problem is that I want to pass a number of parameters that I don't know
in advance how many they are (neither their values).
I have only a query string available (like ?p1=v1&p2=v2&ord=1 ...).
I have the name and namespace of my action. Can I somehow append the query
string to the URI generated by the result element?
My code is the following:

<action name="login" class="action.Login">
  <result name="success" type="redirect-action">
     <param name="actionName">${actionName}</param>
     <param name="namespace">${actionNameSpace}</param>
     <param name="parse">true</param>
  </result>
</action>

Thank you,

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@ieee.org

Obvious facts are like secrets to those not trained to see them.