struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REST Showcase
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 18:05:07 GMT
On Dec 9, 2007 9:58 AM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Good Morning Piero
> in my test pom.xml in plugin-repositories if I configure the suggested
> pluginRespository
>       <pluginRepository>
>             <id>apache.snapshots</id>
>             <name>Apache Maven Repository (Snapshots and Test Builds)</name>
>             <!--
> url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/</url -->
>             <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/</url>
>         </pluginRepository>

As Piero pointed out, you've disabled both releases and snapshots
here.  (Though the error looks more serious than the usual 'cannot
find ... in any repository.)

If you want Maven to download regular jars (as opposed to plugins)
from it, you'll also need to configure that as a <repository>.  (You
only pasted a <pluginRepository>.)

Please wander over to the dev list and ask if you're still having
trouble building or using the snapshots.

--
Wendy