struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Amiel" <jeff.am...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: return content (like PDF) but also forward/redirect....
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:23:33 GMT
On Dec 11, 2007 10:22 AM, Paul Benedict <pbenedict@apache.org> wrote:
> But your first action should first go to a landing page. The landing page
> then either contains a link for the user to click to download the document,
> or uses a JSP redirect there to get the PDF.

I thought of that...but I don't want them to click the link and still
be sitting on that page...able to click it again....So the same
problem applies.  After they select to 'download' the PDF, I want to
forward them to a mail/lookup screen so they can do some other work.

*grumble*

Might be better to use single page...and use javascript to hide the
entire selection of checked items.......