struts-user mailing list archives

From Tom Schneider <schne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Dependencies
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 17:25:25 GMT

Sounds like an enhancement to the dependency convergence report plugin for
maven.  All the metadata about which libraries are options is in the pom(s),
so it would just be a matter of having a plugin that looked at that
additional metadata.  I think it would be redundant to try to maintain a
separate document that captures that information since it would violate the
DRY principle.  (Don't Repeat Yourself)
Tom