struts-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Practical Apache Struts2 Web 2.0 Projects
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:27:57 GMT

Ian-
If you provide the ISBN some of us can do a quick search at local bookstoreThanks/Martin______________________________________________Disclaimer
and confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse
distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse
content contained within this transmission.> > No idea. I can check though.> >
/Ian> > -- > Ian Roughley> From Down & Around, Inc.> Consulting * Training
/ Mentoring * Agile Process * Open Source> web: http://www.fdar.com - email: ian@fdar.com>
donated to the ASF.> >> > * http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/BOOKS/ISBN-1590599039>
>> > Ian, any word on whether Apress will be making their books available> >
for the Kindle?> >> > -Ted.> >> > On Nov 20, 2007 1:31 PM, Ian Roughley
<ian@fdar.com> wrote:> > > >> I'm pleased to announce the release of
my newest book, "Practical Apache> >> Struts2 Web 2.0 project". And, no, I didn't
pick the name :-)> >>> >> Where "Starting Struts2" was high level and provided
pointers for> >> further exploration, this book dives deep into the framework providing
a> >> practical guide and lots of code examples for developing web application>
>> using Struts2. For those that are new to the framework, there is> >> information
on getting started, the request/response life cycle, and> >> architecture and configuration
(XML and zero configuration/annotation).> >> And for those that are familiar with
Struts2, more advanced topics such> >> as security (yes, container, custom and Acegi
are all provided with> >> example code), workflows/wizards, RESTful web services,
and Ajax are> >> covered.> >>> >> For more information, the Apress
web site is> >> http://www.apress.com/book/view/9781590599037. I also believe it
will> >> be available through most major bookstores.> >>> >> /Ian>