struts-user mailing list archives

From "LEONARD Julien (Consulting for ACCOR Hotels)" <julien.leon...@consulting-for.accor.com>
Subject [S2] Image Generation
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:01:14 GMT
Hello all,

I want to develop an action that return an image. This image is based on
a image file and a text put in the middle of the image.
I've look at JasperReports and I think that is to complicated for my
use.
I think that I can do this with a simple xslt-fo and FOP to create a
PDF, but I don't see how to plug FOP in Struts2...
Maybe, I have to create a custom result type that use FOP?

Can somebody help me?

Julien

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement a
l'usage de la  personne a laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.