struts-user mailing list archives

From Pablo Vázquez Blázquez <pvazq...@denodo.com>
Subject Re: Getting context properties
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 08:37:43 GMT
Thank you very much for your help!

I want to know it as the following:

If the user types in the url box: "http://localhost:8080/app/action.do"
and is not logged-in and "action.do" requires authentication, then I
redirect him/her to an authentication form. Well, I do this with an
interceptor, in which I capture the URL he/she has typed. So, when
he/she passes the authentication fase, I redirect him/her to the desired
url (in this case, "action.do"). Maybe I don´t need to know my
extension, but I have thought it in that way.

Regards.