struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: ajax integration with struts
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 22:32:23 GMT
Lalchandra Rampersaud wrote:
 > I  would like to integrate ajax within a struts app, but I have no
idea how
 > to go about doing that.

Is there a question in there somewhere?

Ah, never mind, I was going to leave you with just the wise-a** answer,
but I'll be nice :)

AJAX isn't something you "integrate" into an app per se, it's a
technique you make use of.  What are you trying to accomplish?  We can
give you some options, because there's many in the AJAX space, once you
tell us what it is you'll actually trying to do.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect