struts-user mailing list archives

From <naveen47...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Conditional Validation
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2007 14:49:19 GMT
Can anyone tell me how to do conditional validation in struts 2?

In one form I want validations for a particular category (say Category XYZ) only if the candidate
in that. If he is NOT Category XYZ then by checking a checkbox he should be able to skip the
validations for that. I am not able find any solution to this problem. I guess there are no
provisions for conditional validation in Struts 2. Struts 1 had a <validwhen> tag. But
I am not able to find any equivalent tag for Struts 2.

Also is there any plugin available for struts 2 for eclipse?

Regards
Naveen