struts-user mailing list archives

From stanl...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Look for Tutorials for Struts2 + Tiles2
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:48:23 GMT
I noticed the other day that the tiles plugin link says drop the plugin and
go.  It specifically says there is nothing else to do!  Realizing this is
the way plugins are supposed to "plug in," the page sounds great.  However,
with the tiles plugin, you have to drop a few tiles* jars in addition, which
aren't mentioned.  I would rather see the tiles plugin "finished" rather
than talk about the exception to this plugin.

Scott