struts-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen Boudreaux" <sma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts debug mode
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:52:19 GMT
I've found that Eclipse can be confusing when you want to attach the
source of a library. Namely, you can't right click a library and
select properties when in the J2EE view. You can go to the Java view
and go there to attach the source there. If you are still having
mysterious issues, you might want to consider jumping onto Eclipse
Europa (3.3) WTP (I think they made it alot easier to get set up), or
alternatively use the Red Hat Developer Studio (which is Eclipse 3.3
plus WTP plus several other plugins).