struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wes Wannemacher" <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Download link
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:45:13 GMT
If the file is sitting in a web-accessible directory, just use <s:url
value="/path/to/file" />. To me it doesn't seem much different than
the references to imgs and other static resources.

Do you have any business/processing logic that goes along with the
link to the file(s)? I mean, is there any reason you shouldn't treat
like any other static resource?

-W

--
Wesley Wannemacher