struts-user mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: [S2] - Types in form parameters
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:39:15 GMT
We had a need to do this in one situation where we couldn't place the object
into session scope and put a pointer as a hidden field.

Our solution was to serialise the object to a string, include the string as
a hidden field and then recreate on form submission. From memory I think we
used xstream.

Z.