struts-user mailing list archives

From Henry Park <hspark...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Calling struts 2 actions
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:52:26 GMT

I found a site that explains a similar problem:

http://www.nabble.com/-s2--no-result-defined-error-after-failed-validation---can-someone-help--t4030311.html

My problem is also trying to find an 'input' method. I have not even defined an input method
but it is still looking for it.  I tried the 'clearErrorsAndMessages();' function but that
did not help.

Henry> From: hspark182@hotmail.com> To: user@struts.apache.org> Subject: Calling
struts 2 actions> Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:16:14 -0700> > > Consider the following
segment from my struts.xml:> > <action name="Item" class="action.ItemAction">>
What could be the cause for an action call not calling the correct method? > > I have
a link on 'itemView.jsp' that points to Item!view.action. When I click the link, it opens
up the 'itemEntry.jsp'. However, when I manually put the 'Item!view.action' in my browser's
address bar it returns the correct page. What could be causing this?> _________________________________________________________________>
Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You!> http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us