struts-user mailing list archives

From Henry Park <hspark...@hotmail.com>
Subject Calling struts 2 actions
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:16:14 GMT

Consider the following segment from my struts.xml:

<action name="Item" class="action.ItemAction">
<result name="input">/jsp/items/itemEntry.jsp</result>
<result name="success">/jsp/items/itemView.jsp</result>
<result name="error">/jsp/error.jsp</result>
</action>

What could be the cause for an action call not calling the correct method?

I have a link on 'itemView.jsp' that points to Item!view.action.  When I click the link, it
opens up the 'itemEntry.jsp'.  However, when I manually put the 'Item!view.action' in my browser's
address bar it returns the correct page. What could be causing this?