struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0.10 jars please
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:03:48 GMT
Struts 2.0.10 never made it past a test build.

There is a vote pending on dev@ for Struts 2.0.11, which is positive so far.

 * http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--Struts-2.0.11-Quality-tf4511024.html

-- HTH, Ted
Attend "Migrating to Ajax" at ApacheCon US 2007:
 * http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/1883

On 10/5/07, Sekhar, Raja <raja.sekhar@lehman.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I am behind a firewall,  and also donot have proxyHost to change
> settings of maven and svn to work properly.
>
> Can somebody please pass me the jars that comprise struts2.0.10 . I need
> the tiles plugin as well.
> Kindly please point me to a location where I can download or mail the
> jars to my personal id.
>
> Thanks
> Raja
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-

> This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded
as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official
confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information
is subject to change without notice.