struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ActionForward is not workinh
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:09:03 GMT
It looks like the execute method is misspelled as "excute".

If you are using a modern IDE, it should show the "execute" method as
overriding the one provided by the base Struts Action class.

For Struts 1 development, MyEclipse 6 has some excellent tools that
can help you get started.

This is less important, since you were consistent, but the usual
English spelling of "sucess" is "success".

-- HTH, Ted
<http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>