struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sekhar, Raja" <raja.sek...@lehman.com>
Subject S:property converts string to rounded int
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 03:41:39 GMT

Hi Group
	I am having a small issue with <s:property value="response.mtm"
/> .
	say
		if mtm = "215667.20" then
		from the JSP I get a value of 215667.2,

		similarly if
			mtm = "0.00" I get a value of 0 from the
rendered jsp.
		How do I disable this auto conversion from string to int
?

	I am using 2.0.8. Kindly help.

Thanks
Raja

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject
to change without notice.