struts-user mailing list archives

From "Samuel Fleischle" <sfleisc...@key-software.com>
Subject Problem with ForwardAction after update from Struts 1.2.9 to 1.3.8
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:57:48 GMT
Hello,
I updated from Struts 1.2.9 to Struts 1.3.8. Now I have the following problem in my ForwardActions.
Here is an example of what I want to do:

I have the following code in my admin module:

<action path="/index" type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
	parameter="/WEB-INF/pages/admin/index.jsp"/>

In Struts 1.2.9 this code worked fine and if I called the URL
http://localhost:8080/myapp/admin/index.do I got the correct index.jsp.
But now in Struts 1.3.8 Struts is going to search for the page
/admin/WEB-INF/pages/admin/index.jsp because I am in the admin module.

Is here any solution to get Struts 1.3.8 running for my issue?

Regards,
Sam