struts-user mailing list archives

From Annie Wang <anniewang1...@yahoo.com>
Subject [S2] doublemultiple doesn't work in doubleselect ?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 04:31:37 GMT
It seems like the doublemultiple attribute set to true without the multiple attribute set to
true in doubleselect doesn't work.

If I set both multiple and doublemultiple attributes to true, then I'm able to select multiple
choices on the second select and as well as the first select but that's not what I want. I
want to only allow selecting one from the first select box and be able to select multiple
on the second select box.   If I set multiple to false and doublemultiple to true, then I
am not able to select more than one on the second select.  Is this a known bug ?  I have tried
searching the Internet for more info but with no luck.

Has any one been successful using doubleselect tag to do this ?   Is there any other alternative
way to do this ?  I'm using the latest struts-2.0.9 and here's my jsp:

<s:doubleselect
    label="doubleselect"
    name="menu"
    list="{'fruit','vegetable'}"
    size="2"
    doubleName="dishes"
    doubleList="top == 'fruit' ? {'apple', 'orange', 'banana'} : {'lettuce', 'tomato', 'broccoli'}"

    doubleMultiple="true"
    doubleSize="3"/>

Thanks in advance for any advice and help!
Annie

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.