struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoy...@PremierInc.com>
Subject RE: [S2] FTL Help - Access Properties
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 13:49:10 GMT
That will work.  However, I really need to assign the value to a
variable for use later since one cannot nest the tags.  I need to
perform the @s.text so that I can later use that value in a call to
@s.url.  I am not sure how I can do that.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:newton.dave@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 4:19 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [S2] FTL Help - Access Properties

--- "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoying@PremierInc.com> wrote:
> In JSP, I would use the text tag (<s:text name="myKey">
>
> How do I accomplish this in FTL?

Does <@s.text name="myKey"/> not work?

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/freemarker.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/freemarker-tags.html

d.

***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
received this communication in error, please notify the Sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you. Premier Inc.