struts-user mailing list archives

From Eugen Stoianovici <eugen.stoianov...@gmail.com>
Subject [S2]ActionSupport set parameters question.
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:38:21 GMT
I'm having trouble understanding how ActionSupport works. I've extended
ActionSupport to handle a form page. If the from contains errors (ie: i
have an amount field mapped like <s:text name="invoice.amount"/> and the
user types in "asdf") the action mapped to result type "execute" is
never called and, even though the form si set to not perform validation.

I want to handle errors trough code (rather than providing an xml for
it). What do i need to override to handle this type or errors?

--
Regards,
Eugen Stoianovici