struts-user mailing list archives

From Anton Pussep <anton...@pussep.de>
Subject Own TextProvider implementation for validation
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:26:34 GMT
I would like to use an own i18n system with the validation provided by
Struts 2 and XWork 2. The action-validation.xml will contain keys as
messages and those keys should be used in order to retrieve the messages
from my i18n system. There seems to be a TextProvider interface, thus I
could probably create an own implementation of it and set my own
TextProvider in TextProviderFactory? But I am also wondering if Struts
also provides something similar, since ActionSupport also implements
TextProvider, so is the action used as a TextProvider by the validation
interceptor?

Best,
Anton