struts-user mailing list archives

From Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca>
Subject Re: Struts URLs for perfectionists like Ebay's URLs
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 21:33:01 GMT
Is there a way to hide .action & .do by using filter & url-pattern?

For example, I have the following codes:

  <filter>
         <filter-name>tutorial</filter-name>
         <filter-class>
            org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher
         </filter-class>
     </filter>

     <filter-mapping>
         <filter-name>tutorial</filter-name>
         <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
     </filter-mapping>

How would the the following tech be applied to struts2 web.xml?

<servlet>
<servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>