struts-user mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2: Unable to catch exceptions via global-exception-mappings
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:47:52 GMT
Yes, that's definitely a valid approach.

I guess the question I have is "how are you using the feature?"  It
looks like you are simply providing a pass-through to view a velocity
template that is the same as the action name.  Are you expecting the
user to make a request to a template that will not exist?  I find that
most of the time, once construction is complete, exceptions such as the
one you are getting are never thrown, because the paths through the site
are well know.

/Ian