struts-user mailing list archives

From "Viplav Kallepu" <viplav.kall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts debug mode
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:34:17 GMT
Thanks for the reply.. when I put breakpoints in my action class and start
the server in debugging mode and run my application in browser.. its
stopping at the breakpoint and not going forward(It is showing it in the
debug console)..I feel it is not able to find the source files as in
.deployables donot contain source files.. Can anyone help me sorting out
this..

--
Regards
Viplav Kallepu