struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Pratt" <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] formatting informations in properties files
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:54:48 GMT
On 10/2/07, setecastronomy <filippo_martinelli@virgilio.it> wrote:
> I wonder if there is a smarter and centralized way to store the formatting
> informations used in different jsp pages associated to different actions.

I believe you can either do it at the package level using something like:

com/mycompany/mypackage/package.properties

Or you can set the struts.custom.i18n.resources constant in your
struts.xml file (or as a property in your struts.properties file) to
an application wide resource:

<constant name="struts.custom.i18n.resources" value="application"/>

would make the application.properties file, located on the classpath,
an application wide resource.

  (*Chris*)