struts-user mailing list archives

From cilquirm <aadi.deshpa...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [struts] S2: EL in tags 2.0.11
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:42:45 GMT

My apologies if it was misinterpreted.  I did not say it WOULD work, I said
it would take some effort to get it to work, but that it does not work.

At this point, I believe you have a number of options :

1) You can use the method i showed you :

<c:set var="req" value="${pageContext.request}"/>
<s:property value="\%{ attr['req'].contextPath }"/>
<s:property value="\%{ attr['req'].pathInfo }"/>

2) You can build your own custom copy of struts2 that has the tld with the
rtexpr value enabled, but be advised that you are reenabling a security
risk.

3) you can not use s2 tags, if you're that reliant on the jstl/el expression
language.

-a