struts-user mailing list archives

From JohnLangan <lang...@homes.com>
Subject Re: Accessing a row in a table on a JSP page.
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 18:09:47 GMT

Thanks Nikhil and rickcr for the suggestions.

I have resolved the problem by creating a form within the iterator so that
each row is a separate form. Each row (form) uses the same ActionForm and
Action and returns the row specific info. This works for what we want as
only one row on the page will ever be selected.

John.