struts-user mailing list archives

From setecastronomy <filippo_martine...@virgilio.it>
Subject [S2] formatting informations in properties files
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:17:14 GMT

In my jsp pages I often need to limit the number of decimals and I learnt how
to create a properties file with the same name of the action and  use the
s:text tag:

<s:text name="un.decimale"><s:param value="%{value *
#sensore.scale}"/></s:text>

I ended up with many properties files which have most the same formatting
informations.
I wonder if there is a smarter and centralized way to store the formatting
informations used in different jsp pages associated to different actions.

Thanks
Filippo