struts-user mailing list archives

From "Julien Leonard" <julien.leon...@consulting-for.accor.com>
Subject [S2] Access to ressource Bundle
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 09:16:40 GMT
Hello all,

In my Struts2 project, I use a custom ResourceBundle which takes i18n in a
database and cache them.

I have configured Struts to use it in struts.xml like this :

<constant name="struts.custom.i18n.resources"
value="com.xxx.xxx.i18n.StrutsResourceBundle"/>

And it works !
But I want to acces to the ressource bundle instance to be able to invalid
the cache.
Is there someone that have an idea on this ?

Julien

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement a
l'usage de la  personne a laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.