struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Formating dates and numbers
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 21:55:03 GMT
All of those should have worked. Are you sure your properties files are
getting deployed? They should exist under WEB-INF/classes/... next to
the .class files, not just in your source tree.

Try using <s:property value="format.baseValue"/> to confirm that the
property is actually visible; once that works, the <s:text/> formulation
should work too.

L.