struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wes Wannemacher" <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Karma upgrade?
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 02:41:31 GMT
The people who manage CLAs are volunteers, so it does take a bit of
time. I never received any email when mine was registered... This part
still has dependencies on "wetware." Give it a bit of time, then check
back with the dev@ list. The "karma" upgrade is simply a matter of
contributing to discussions and gaining the trust of the people
involved.

If the documentation you are planning on contributing to is the wiki,
simply add comments to the pages you think need changes. If you would
like, just send those of us with access an email when you do, and
someone will make the change. This would likely be a good way to get
the karma you are looking for.

-Wes

--
Wesley Wannemacher