struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [struts] [s2] Struts head tag KILLS (> 10s) page load time
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:09:20 GMT
Just to confirm that, there is no dependency on Dojo anymore, the
tooltips are now implemented using DomTT which is a really small js
file.

musachy

On 9/21/07, Don Brown <donald.brown@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, thank goodness :)  The dojo code has been moved out into its own
> plugin and cleaned up, from what I hear.
>
> Don
>
> On 9/21/07, meissa.sakho@investorservicing.natixis.fr
> <meissa.sakho@investorservicing.natixis.fr> wrote:
> >
> > Does it mean that we'll still suffer from this even with the 2.1 version ?
> > Having page load time over 40s is hard to diggest.
> > Meissa
> >

> > "Don Brown" <donald.brown@gmail.com>
> > 21/09/2007 08:51
> > Veuillez répondre à
> > "Struts Users Mailing List" <user@struts.apache.org>

> > cc
> >
> > Objet
> > Re: [struts] [s2] Struts head tag KILLS (> 10s) page load time
> >

> > Sadly, it was a change brought by the WebWork 2 incubation process,
> > where we had to remove all LGPL Javascript libraries.  The tooltip
> > library used LGPL, so to get through the IP clearance, we changed the
> > tags to use Dojo, hence the import.  Unfortunately, this temporary fix
> > was never revisited till the 2.1 branch.
> >
> > Don

> > > I don't even use "ajax" but rather "xhtml".  Why would it still include
> > > all the Dojo stuff?
> > >
> > > -Dale

> > L'integrite de ce message n'etant pas assuree sur internet, Natixis ne peut etre
tenu responsable de son contenu. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le detruire et d'avertir l'expediteur.
> > Ensemble, faisons un geste pour l'environnement : n'imprimons nos mails que si necessaire
> >
> > The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. Natixis can
not therefore be considered responsible for the contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, then please delete it
and notify the sender.